Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
We are a trade association representing community-owned electric utilities across the United States. Our audience is utility employees, policymakers, and electric customers.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Gemeenschap en non-profit
Welke kleuren wil je terugzien in jouw ontwerp?
Andere kleur vereisten
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
We need a new logo for the American Public Power Association. This is an important piece of an overall strategic rebranding process. We are a trade organization that advocates in Washington D.C. and provides a variety of resources for not-for-profit electric utilities that are owned by their communities (like public schools and libraries). The main intent of the logo is to give the world at large — electricity customers, policymakers, media, etc. — an idea of what public power is all about.
1. The words PUBLIC POWER must be much more prominent than American and Association.
2. We do NOT need the acronym APPA to be part of the logo like it is currently. In fact, there is nothing from the current logo that we want to keep.
3. The logo should highlight the concept of COMMUNITY. We will probably use “Plugged Into Community” as our tagline.
4. In branding focus groups, two graphic elements that tested really well were a plug (to signal electricity) and vectorized people (multiple people to signal community). We’d like to incorporate both these graphic elements — somehow combined if possible.
5. We want something integrated (where the type and graphic elements all strong tied together), clean, modern, and simple. Prefer something icon based with strong typography.
6. Yes, we still print brochures and even t-shirts and need to work well on all that. But most importantly we want a logo that will be strong for digital use — website, emails, social media, etc.
7. Let’s start with black and white sketches and once we feel something is working, we’ll come back for color explorations.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt