Here's what I'm looking for:
- simple, yet elegant
- font should be a combination of two fonts: one simple, one elegant (but not SO elegant that you can't make out the word!) and not SO simple that it's boring.
-Easter-like colors. Think pastel, but not too light so that you can't see it on a white background. Should match website colors somewhat. Blues are highly recommended. http://www.origamitree.com
- Design should hint to origami or some kind of "craftiness" without being "overly crafty"
- Must have a tree, or hint to a tree, branch, etc.
- Must have a bird! Should be simple, but also unique, and NOT generic. Should stand out as a site's mascot. Personality should be joyous, happy, fun, playful, cute (but not overly). Ideally, the bird should be doing something other than standing there and staring (i.e. wearing an origami hat, folding origami, holding an origami crane, singing, flapping its wings, jumping around, rolling over, etc).
- TRANSPARENT BACKGROUNDS only!!!!!!!!!
- No generic or conventional origami models (i.e. no cranes [unless the bird is holding it], no hats [unless the bird is wearing it], no peace doves, no pinwheels, no conventional origami flowers, no simple geometric shapes, etc).
- The ratio of the logo should be more rectangular than square (it'll go at the header of the website and replace the words "Origami Tree"). The words "Origami Tree" should only take up ONE line, not two. Bonus points if you provide another version with OrigamiTree.com written on it.