Pleasure in eating
Good and tasty food
Offer in the restaurant:
- tasty and savoury cuisine, home made, original and healthy
- courses based on cereals (with or without gluten) with side of meat, fish or vegetarian options.
-relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- no table service but counter self service, efficient and quick service (fast casual concept).
- price : less expensive than a traditional restaurant but more than a fast food.
philanthropic dimension, values and ethics:
Every 6 months, 3 humanitarian projects will be selected and highlighted in the restaurant. All the profits made during these 6 months will be donated to these 3 projects. The customers decide which project they want to support. The values & ethics of the restaurant are: sharing, solidarity, friendliness,
The name L’effet Papillon means The butterfly Effect. We chose this name to symbolize that even small actions could have big impacts. So eating in this restaurant can have a real huge impact for underprivileged and poor populations.
Wishes for the logo :
- Representation of a butterfly
- Representation of one or several elements from the cooking sector (for example chef’s hat, cooking utensils, cutlery…) these element is open to suggestion and ideas.
- representation of the philanthropic dimension
The representations can be literal and concrete or implicitly suggested .
Style of the logo : modern, sympathetic, friendly, easy to identify, easy to recognize and easy to remember.
We have two major kind of clients:
- people who work in the city and look for healthy, quick and tasty options for the lunch during the week days.
- philanthropists who are generous people and who want to have lunch differently and add solidarity to their meal.
Meal, food, tasty, delicious, home made, solidarity, sharing, pleasure in eating, healthy, non profit, social and solidarity economy, good value for money
Fast food, unhealthy, egoism, individual profit, junk food,
I'm adding few photos of restaurant styles to give you an idea of the atmosphere and style I'll give to the place. I'm also adding few logos found on 99 designs that I like.