I provide feedback on nearly every design.
Please be sure to look through the attached Word doc. It should be very helpful for you. It has much more specific things such as:
- logos I like and why
- color schemes
- suggested design elements
I've done about 20 jobs on 99designs now. This is, however, a new account for a new business.
• Do not just use the abbreviation “BM” as the basis for your design. No letter-mark abbreviations (like CNN, HBO, etc.).
• Unless you have a great, new creative way to do it, do not create an image that looks like one of the thousands of similar logos with people-shapes in a circle, like this https://bit.ly/2S6kLuv
• Do not use a handshake. This is for groups who are in meeting, not one person meeting another or a negotiation.
• Do not use a rainbow of colors, unless you can do it in a truly interesting way. Again, do not do this: https://bit.ly/2S0EjRb
• Do not use puzzle pieces unless you have a really compelling idea. There are so many of these that they all look the same. (Things like this https://bit.ly/2JxvTN0)
• Convey at least some aspect of the company does – improve meetings by making them more productive, engaging and fun.
• Integrate the graphic image and the letters/words.
• Create a wordmark, pictorial mark, or combination mark. As a new business with a clear mission and a desire to appear easily understandable and cut through confusion, I don’t want a mark that’s too abstract. Pepsi and Nike are great marks, but they’re not right for me now.
• Do consider using negative space in a smart, fun way. Think about hiding the word “fun,” conversation bubbles, chairs, people meeting, or other imagery detailed in the attached Word doc. Look at these for inspiration: https://bit.ly/2FY0bHW, https://bit.ly/2G1O4tz, https://bit.ly/32fXz1G