Narrow Earth is a start-up founded by two executives of the most successful Web 2.0 company in Japan.
First, we will launch a social game app on several social networking sites such as Facebook, Myspace and Mixi (the biggest social networking site in Japan) next month.
As the second step, we will start a platform to monetize a virtual currency of game developers.
We have connections with many magazines, news sites, famous bloggers and so on, therefore we are sure that your design will be recognized by a lot of people!
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
- The target users of the game: 18-30 years old men.
- The target users of the platform monetizing virtual currency: Business clients
There are only 3 requirements. We are open to any other parts!
1) The reasons of naming "Narrow Earth" are followings:
(a) We are developing the app by a team consisting of people in the US, Japan and Europe and trying to sell the app all over the world. So, we want all employees feel "global market is close to me, so there is no reason to open eyes to all over the world"
(b) If you say "Earth" and "Narrow" in Japanese, the pronunciation is similar with cypress (a big tree) and cypress has a image of "growing". This match with our aspiration that we want to grow!
So, it is great if your logo also has the two concepts.
2) The image should be not only cool to 18-30 men but also professional to business customers.
3) Needs to look good on Black/White
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt