I am an Entertainer who specialises in Magic, Comedy and Pickpocketing.
I perform at private parties, corporate events, and the popular nightclub venues in Australia.
My current website is, http://www.JayJayEntertainment.com
Basically 'magician' to some is top hat, white rabbit and tuxedo. While this works for some, it does not work for me.
The personality/look/feel I am trying to get across for my clientele is 'magic is cool, sexy, hip, fun' for the 21st century.
The main thing when I perform is that people always have fun, they remember me, it's cool and always entertaining. They always want more.
The best words that describe me and what I do are:
Cool, Stylish, Sexy, Hip, Trendy, Fun, Entertaining, Classy.
I try and use the look and feel from people in the Rn'B business for the hip and coolness branding feel towards them.
This is what I would like for my look and brand.
The clientele I have but want more off are:
> 21-28 years old's (trendy, hip, cool scene)
> 35-50 year old's (corporate classier events)
Here are the places I would like to work at more:
Fancy Private Parties/Cocktail parties (VIP openings, Fashion events etc)
Corporate Events (working for popular companies such as McDonald's, Coca Cola, BMW etc)
New Nightclub Openings (where all the fun, cool people will be)
*Definitely not for children or general family feel* The look has to be for more classy clientele who want something unique and entertaining.
Logo for new 2010 website.
Here are a few ideas. Please feel free to be creative in design, but understand my market and feel with my service to get the most understanding for my design.
1. Black background always works well (keeps it mysterious and simple)
2. As 'Jay Jay' is me, an idea is to have my face or body in the logo (I have attached a few files to play around with) *I would still like to see it without a photo of me in the logo though* Feel free to use words magician, comedian & pickpocket throughout logo. and or stylish.sexy.smooth
3. Do not use dove, rabbits or top hats for logo
4. The focus of will be 'Jay Jay' but please experiment with a tag or slick saying underneath logo (refer to other1.jpg) to get idea
5. An Idea could be Jay Jay 'he's bringing magic back'
6. Font. I would like to see a stylish font but also a 'bold font' for the feel of entertainment/showbusiness.
7. Not 100% sure with colours but definitely something that stands out but not too much that it hurts your eyes to look at the logo. Maybe red, silver ex. Something that stands out but also is classy.
8. Feel free mix in a few card symbols, but remember no kids or cheap look
9. You can experiment with magic elements but not too clique.
10. Just to confirm, think cool and stylish, think RnB musicians of the smoothness/think magical but not clique magic.
Any questions email me :)