Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
We offer a unique bartending service for weddings, private parties and corporate events. Our goal is take any gathering to the next level by providing hassle free support to clients and memorable moments for their guests. Our brand will include multiple fleet options from tap-only to full service bars and even a photo booth over time. The Glass Half Full understands that life can be difficult, especially if we focus on the negative. We want the logo to is fun, uplifting but refined and sophisticated at the same time.
All ages but mainly 25-40 year olds and millennial professionals. The socialite that loves to entertain, knows what she’s wants and isn’t concerned with the cost.
This brand is all about living life and enjoying the journey.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Bar en nachtclub
Welke kleuren wil je terugzien in jouw ontwerp?
Lichte neutrale kleuren
Donkere neutrale tinten
Andere kleur vereisten
Neutral colors not to clash with different event decor.
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
Simple, cute and image provides context of service.
Fancy font but still legible.
Elaborate but unified
Simple but image is a subtle tie-in to name.
Love the simplicity and sophistication of this design.
GOAL: design a super dope font to go on a mobile bar. We are looking for fabulous, classy and fun font options paired with patterns or imagery to represent our concept.
We are looking for original and authentic designs. Please think holistically about the logo and how it would look on our fleet of mobile bars coming to a city near you.
WHERE IT WILL BE USED/ THINGS TO NOTE:
• The logo will be replicated not just on mobile bars but business cards, bartender uniforms and social media. We want the logo to stand out by itself.
- Fab/chic (but not too feminine)
• Pictorial/Abstract logo design:
We’re drawn to more clean and classic designs. Please see the logo preferences we selected from 99designs.
• Please note this will need to be used in various forms so may need to see a small space and large space option to understand how it can bend and shape.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
• No generic icons that don't tie into the product or company.
• No hard to read fonts and script
• No colors that could clash with venue or customer decor
• Not too gender specific that will exclude men from operating or purchasing
NOTE: We do not want the have a generic/basic logo that does not represent the brand of our company.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt