Right product, right place, right time
PrimedIO harnesses the power of model ensembles. Human behavior is complex, and no single model can describe it perfectly. By blending unlimited models, each of which predicts only a small fraction of behavior, PrimedIO delivers a dynamic, top industry personalized experience to end users.
PrimedIO combines multiple signals as ingredients, weights its importance, and mixes these into a cocktail to deliver a next best action or item. It does so for each user individually because one size doesn't fit all.
Examples of signals are time-of-day, weather, user actions (read/clicks/like/dislike/etc).
PrimedIO enables data scientists to bring their knowledge to life by bringing the fruit of their labor (intelligent models) into production, regardless of the programming language or chosen data analysis platform. Thus PrimedIO is a delivery platform driven by data scientists.
1. ready for use or action;
2. prepare (someone) for a situation, typically by supplying them with relevant information;
1. of the greatest relevance or significance;
2. of the highest eminence or rank;
3. of the greatest commercial value;
4. first rate
5. Mathematics. (of any two or more numbers) having no common divisor except unity
- Cocktail: mix or blend ingredients; There's a drink for every mood or occasion;
- A blend, mix, combination, fusion of ingredients so that they combine together. Blender; Easy to add, modify, change between campaigns, customers, apps, ...
- IO (PrimedIO) for combining multiple signals into one output signal;
- Butler, Servant for the delivery of services;
- Multiarm bandit: From the classic experiment to maximize the sum of rewards earned through a sequence of lever pulls
- Prime Number
Should fit with the general open source aesthetic—friendly, fun, playful, colorful. Should be something that a developer would want to wear on a t-shirt.
Given the prevalence of animal (hadoop, python, mysql, hive, SUSE, Mozilla, go, firefox, linux, PERL) and abstract human (drupal, basho, red hat) logos in Open Source, this may be an area to explore. We really like the Docker logo.
Should not look too corporate. Should not look like IBM, NetApp, Microsoft, VMWare, etc.
The goal for PrimedIO is to appeal to developers, data scientists
For more examples of open source logo's, please see