Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
The explosion in craft breweries has led to a shortage in hops - one of the main ingredients in beer. As a result, a large secondary hop market has sprung up on various message boards and list serves. Unfortunately these are not suited for this new market. Specifically, the ads are usually incomplete and payment is clumsy - but more generally the market is fragmented and extremely inefficient
Hop Locker is a new website that unifies this secondary market and allows brewers to sell their excess hops easily and in large quantities. Hop Locker saves brewers lots of time, we eliminate the risk of selling to strangers, it helps brewers find the hops they need and sell their excess hops for top dollar. Our target audience is limited to employees of ~3,000 US commercial breweries.
Having run some large breweries - we speak the language of craft brewers. We would like Hop Locker to convey that kinship and make other craft brewers feel comfortable.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Voedingsmiddelen en dranken
Logo types om te ontdekken
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
We are young and we want our logo to look cool. Some ideas we have had for the logo in no order:
* standard green/hop imagery (google “hop brewing clip art” if you are unfamiliar)
* using “search” symbols/imagery (radar, searchlight, crosshairs)
* a strong, open safe filled with hops. The safe represents financial prosperity, security and hops being very precious.
* images/symbols of a stock exchange (traders clamoring to buy hops on the stock exchange floor, ticker symbols, a candlestick/bar chart of an individual stock, using the fonts/colors from bloomberg http://www.bloomberg.com/markets, etc)
Please don't feel constrained by the brainstorm above - we are more interested in your ideas!
Some brewery terms which might be helpful:
* The Hop Locker is the "room" where breweries store their hops. It’s usually a walk-in/drive-in cooler with pallets or racks of cardboard boxes of hops.
* Spot Hops = because of demand, hops are usually contacted far in advance of the current crop year – when hop venders make smaller quantities of in-stock hops available for sale they are referred to “spot hops”. This is also known as “spot pricing” because the hops are immediately available for purchase
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt