We are a recruitment agency that works on a social enterprise business model. We are Melbourne based, recruiting staff for clients around Australia. We donate 20% of our fees to a charity of our client's choosing. We recruit for both the commercial and NFP sectors. We have been in operation for 4.5 years as innovate360 ( https://innovate360.com.au/ ). We are going through a rebranding exercise such that our name is a better reflection of what we do and our values. As such, we need a new logo.
Points of difference
• We donate 20% of our fees to a charity nominated by our client
• We are ethical in our approach to recruitment
• We are people rather than profit focused
• Our objective is to create a better world for all
• We generate positive PR for clients as the NFPs that receive the donations publish messages of thanks and support via their social and other media channels
• Organisations that recruit (Commercial and NFP)
• Clients and Candidates that would like to see the recruitment sector being ethical in its dealings and giving back to the community
• Commercial clients looking for a way of supporting the community in a way that is commercially sensible (e.g. Social Procurement)
• NFPs that would like to generate funding from their commercial supporters that utilise external recruitment agencies
• Socially Conscious / Community Minded
• Highly skilled
• Organisations (Clients - comprised of commercial and NFPs) and people (Candidates / Job Seekers) that would like to support the community as a part of “business as usual” expenditure on recruitment. (i.e. We provide a social procurement option for business to engage recruitment services).
• Commercial organisations that would like to benefit from the positive PR that is broadcast via the NFP sector as donations are generate via our recruitment services.
What people say / think about us
• I have not come across any client or candidate, or organisation (not including recruitment agencies) that is not impressed by our business model. They are always very supportive.
• Clients are amazed that we are able to find candidates when no one else has been able to.
• People approach us wanting to be both clients and candidates due to our values.
• People are generally amazed that a recruitment agency would charge less and donate 20% of fees to the NFP sector.
Demonstration of the impact
We have a Sydney based National client for which we have recruited 75 staff across the last 2.5 years saving them an estimated $300K+ in recruitment fees and generating $150K in donations for HammondCare Darlinghurst, a project building an aged care facility for Sydney's aging homeless.
There are no recruitment agencies that we know of donating a large component of their fee revenue to charity. There are some that focus on the NFP sector that provide a slight discount, however they do not actively generate money for the NFP community. There is a charity that has set up a recruitment service, however the fees go to supporting their cause. There is no recruitment agency providing recruitment services to the commercial and NFP sectors that generates donations for NFPs (Our model enables commercial sector clients to support any NFPs)
Essentially, we compete with all commercial recruiters (including those focused on the NFP sector)