ofertasrails = ofertas + rails. "ofertas" means "jobs" and "rails" is a technology / programming framework.
Here're some Q&As about the business/brand:
* Why did we start this business?
To offer great job opportunities to developers specialised in specific programming languages.
* What are beliefs and values that are important to us as a company?
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humor
- Caring about customers
*What do we do better than anyone else?
We are a niche job site. We have small but highly specialised audiences. Developers that follow us on Twitter and our mailing list are experienced on specific programming languages. Other (bigger) job sites are generalists and the quality of the candidates is lower.
* What makes us special?
Posting jobs is simple and fast. Companies don't need to create an account. We're members of the developer communities ourselves.
* If we could describe our brand in three words, what would they be?
Experience, Specialisation, Startups
* What are the three words we would want our customers to use to describe us?
Effective, Fast, Targetted/Specialized
The logo might or might not have a symbol. It's up to you.
Some concepts that might help you:
- Things related with coding: keyboard, monitor, text editor, terminal, code.
- Things related with startups: shipping, ideas, innovation, risk, hard work, growth, lean, agile, etc.
- Things related with jobs: cool offices, office stuff, teams, teamwork, retreats.
- Things related to communities. Good developers tend to go to meetups, conferences, events, and organise in small circles, etc. Companies want developers from those communities.
Looking forward for your proposals,