Glasshouse Media / Glass House Media
GHM is an incubator, that transforms ideas into philosophies, a place / environment where seeds (ideas) can reliably germinate (be enlivened) and grow (be cultivated) into concepts that can be organized into cohesive arguments / perspectives and packaged / published as books and other information products, that ultimately develop a life of their own (mature plants) to keep giving knowledge that enriches the lives of others (continue to flourish and bear fruit for years to come). This requires providing sources of creative energy and other nutrients in the right combination to enable projects to flourish.
The target market for GHM can be segmented as follows:
1. Authors – GHM’s customers will be other authors attracted to publishing their products through a boutique publishing company
2. Readers – as the charter of GHM will be focused on non-fiction business / management / leadership / personal & professional development content, they are likely to be white-collar, successful and discerning buyers who seek professional, credible sources of information
Products will be designed with a global audience in mind - the presentation need to be simple, easily recognizable and have universal human / cross cultural appeal.
Primary application - spine of info products (books (~25mm wide), DVD, etc) - a simple image / logo device that is legible and memorable at ~10mm wide x 15mm high (symbol plus name).
- Develop an icon / visual device to illustrate the name
- Develop concepts (name + icon) for use in b&w or 1 colour
- Develop the logo in full colour for use on other materials (web, stationery, brochures, books, other info products, marketing and promo materials)
- Transmit outputs - a high-res (300 dpi), 3"-wide, CMYK color, TIFF file - 1x Mac + 1 x PC
This may subsequently lead onto additional projects