1. Your design must based on 100% original work and doesn’t incorporate any clipart, stock imagery or, in the case of logotype contests, licensed fonts.
2. We retain all legal rights to the logo once it is purchased.
3. You are free to choose colors and design, try to be innovative.
4. It must be very easy to read. we are not looking for complicated logos.
5. Being creative and unique along with friendly and high-tech design are major keys to become the winner. Try to keep it simple but not too simple.
6. We are also looking for a great artwork not just a logo.
7. We will retain all intellectual property rights of any type whatsoever throughout the world including all rights which subsist in copyright, patent rights, trademark rights, designs and plant breeder rights, whether or not such rights are registered or able to be registered
7. We need the final logo in a format that enables incorporation into a website (we are not techies so not sure what format that really is) but our developer must be able to easily incorporate it. We also need to be able to use it for business cards, etc.
**The only deliverable is the logo. We will possibly hire the winner if available to produce further assets outside the logo branding scope of this project/contest.