Native Signal is a software development company based in Sydney, Australia.
We're creating an online portal for ethnic communities - thus "Native". Each in their own language - thus "Signal".
Our vision is to create one place for everything about people living and traveling abroad, e.g. Koreans living in Australia.
Our statements are:
1. We help connect community members faster, simpler and fairer.
2. We help build healthier and stronger community.
3. We help bridge gaps between communities; local and ethnic or ethnic communities.
4. We will try to achieve fastest response time for search.
5. We will always listen to the community.
The service will be accessible via mobile as well as our website, http://www.nativesignal.com.
Basic features include business directories, community news and classifieds and many more to come, for mostly free of charge.
People living and traveling abroad.
Initial focus will be people with non native English speaking background living and traveling abroad, particularly English speaking countries,
For example, Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc in the US, Canada, Australia, NZ, etc.
PDA phone users.
Clean and sharp.