I need a logo set for use online and on paper. The concept is simple, and the first great entry will win it
PEER Enterprises, LLC
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The word PEER is almost symmetrical, and I want the logo to exaggerate that. "PE" will appear normal. "ER" will be reversed, as though a mirror had cut the word in half. The winning design will include
- one logo of the full company name: PEER Enterprises, LLC.
- one logo of an E and a reversed-E facing each other.
- One of each in black and white with no reflection or shading, for use on stationeryThe word "PEER" should be a blocky, sans-serif text underlined by a smaller "Enterprises, LLC"
- Smooth, shiny, "Web2.0" styling
- Cool colors (blues or greens)
- Part 1 (the full company name) should be tight and balanced
- Part 2 (the reflected "EE") should be square for use as a favicon.
- Use precise capitalization of "PEER" and of "PEER Enterprises, LLC"
Wat je niet wil
- Nothing incredibly fancy. It should convert easily to various sizes, especially the all black version.