We would like the following in our logo:
- The company name " H G L" and its meaning " His Good Life" to be prominent yet simplistic.
- Perhaps including a tape measurer in the logo and possibly other tailoring apparatus like Mannequins or Scissors. (feel free to be creative)
- We also would require the logo itself to be practical on both business cards and the actual shirt stitched label - H G L should be the centre focus, creative additions should be detached from the main letters as only HGL will appear on the shirt label.
- We want to project a 60s image where men’s fashion was at its height like the way they are dressed in the hit TV series "Mad Men"
- We want to project a simple, elegant, polished and crisp image that gets the point across that we are a tailoring business.
- We DO NOT want something that's too busy and full featured.