High End Wedding Cake Designer looking for an fresh new UNIQUE elegant vintage inspired logo to go on a new web design , new business cards , and watermarking photos.
Good posibility for follow design work for winner!!
Please read brief for do's and don'ts
Have fun and be creative always looking for something new.
EDIT: color combos to be elegant not bright candy tone
EDIT: If cake illustration is used please use elegant cameo / silhoutte type designs and please no cartoony topsy turvy cakes or cupcakes
The Caketress Lori Hutchinson Designs
The logo should be able to be used for multiple places: website,blog, business cards, and WaterMarking photos. I am a custom cake designer that appeals to a high end market for mainly weddings and large events . Majority of my clients are women(brides) . I want the logo to be elegant and help market my company as a custom "Designer" not mass bakery. The cakes are very much like couture, custom and one of a kind . Please feel free to view my work http://www.Loriscakes.com (the whole website will change so disregard style, colors, and logo . I'm looking for something new.
- The name should be "The Caketress" with "Lori Hutchinson Designs" included
- Possibly like a design for logo for website and cards with full company name and matching logo shortened with "the caketress" for watermarking
- The design should be fresh looking and elegent, I am open to fresh color palate. Feel free be creative with colors , though I do like muted pastels against black , I'm open to anything
- Open to: Modern patterns (I like demask ,filigree, floral type pattens ) , cake silhouette / illustrations (done in elegent way), vintage inspired
- If cake illustration is used , I highly recommend looking at my designs first to give you idea of my style
- I'd like the design to portray couture
- Be creative!
- Nothing Cartoony , No Bride ,hearts , cupcakes
- Don't not feel obligated to use cake illustrations , but I am open to it if done tastefully
- Nothing overly "Cute" or kiddish
- No actual photo's used
- EDIT: Colors should be elegant combos please stay away from too much candy type colors