Each year, top sales people in our company are invited to attend a reward trip. This year is our second annual Excelsior Elite trip (Puerta Vallarta, Mexico) and we would like to start a "series" of logos that match each destination. The design created will establish a 2009 theme and will be used on all awards, collateral, signage at the resort, etc.
We are an insurance sales company and each year our top eschelon of producers are invited to attend a week trip with us in a new destination every year. Generally the destinations will be tropical in nature (Mexico, Carribean, Latin America, etc.) and we want to have a series of logos to commemorate each year's trip.
The logo to be designed must be classy and would ideally fit into our old world tropical, hemingway-esque, or tommy bahama-like feel. Last year, our logo was a palm tree at sunset, and we would like to continue with a tropical like design this year (2009 Destination: Nuevo Vallarta Mexico). The logo needs to show unity to last year’s design, but does not have to be a palm tree and sunset…they merely need to have similar qualities like they belong to a series...some other ideas might be abstract flower (like the resort logo or in a medallion like setting), seashells on the beach, palm leaf over chairs, cliffs over the ocean, sailboats on the ocean, etc.
TO VIEW THE EXCELSIOR ELITE WEBSITE (THE MAIN HEADER LOGO WILL NOT CHANGE):
http://www.excelsiorelite.com (on top navigation)
TO VIEW LAST YEAR'S TRIP LOGO TO CREATE THE SERIES FROM (to have the series created):
- Something simple and with a tropical destination feel (last year our logo was a palm tree with a sunset (see http://www.excelsiorelite.com/desti…2008.html).
- Logo must correlate/have unity to last year's design, it doesn't need to be a palm tree, but needs to show that they are part of a series.
- Some other ideas might be tropical flowers (abstract like the resort logo), sea shells, sailing, cliffs over oceans, etc.
- It must be easily translatable on collateral material (we will need it in color and black and white.Vector level quality image.Could be made into a 3-D image (each theme is etched into a crystal block to commemorate the trip...see supplement for photographs)
- The design must be very classy or elegant...our website uses a Tommy Bahama / Ernest Hemingway sort of feel.
- You MAY encorporate the Excelsior Elite logo, but it isn't necessary, if you do, please use the Excelsior Logo.
- A logo with bright or fluorescent coloring.