We need a logo for a web site where people sell their cameras and accessories (lenses, etc.) for money. The other players in the industry are used camera buyer dot com, and cameras 4 cash dot com. We want our logo to be much better. This is a guaranteed contest.
Camera Casher (cameracasher.com)
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We want it to convey the idea that you trade in your camera equipment for money without the logo looking cheesy. We know the idea is slightly tacky-sounding by nature, but do the best you can.
Try to make it look as corporate and trustable as much as you can. We will be offering preliminary estimates so the consumer knows what he's getting, etc.
- A corporate-looking logo
- Use some sort of camera-ish element if you'd like. Perhaps a camera body, lens, filter, polaroid-looking-photo, roll of film, TLR, flash, tripod, light meter. That's a list -- some of those may not work at all, but I'm just throwing them all out there to save you the time brainstorming. Too many people are using aperature blades, so if you use that, it has to be subtle.
- Good typesetting and font. Spend time on picking a tasteful font, and tell me what it is, so I can BUY it if I have to.
Wat je niet wil
- Money bags
- Anything that looks bling-bling tacky.
- Overshaded logos that look like they're from your less-talented friends over at templatemonster.com.
- A we're-going-to-screw-you-blind look that scares everyone away.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt