We're a new fitness company selling portable fitness products. We're looking for a logo that we can put on the products as well as use for marketing materials.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
This is my first post on this site so bear with me. :)
In a perfect world our logo would be as iconic as Nike or Under Armour. That's the goal at least. We'd like something that says the words "Astone Fitness" and also has a strong icon of some kind that would be recognizable on its own.
We've attempted a start at the logo but it's not really getting us where we want yet. It doesn't have that coveted icon for one... You can see it at http://www.astonefitness.com
You will notice that we have a bar above the "a". This is because we're concerned that people may mispronounce the name of the company. The "a" should be pronoucnce with a long sound as in EH - stone, not Ah - stone or AS - tone. The bar is not necessary though for your design as long as the typography or icon somehow conveys the pronunciation.
- A distinct icon and the words ASTONE FITNESS (not necessarily capitalized in that way)
- Our attempt at the logo uses grey and orange as the colors but if you come up with something better that's fine
- Clean, simple and iconic that conveys fitness and sports
- Somehow help convey the correct pronunciation of the company name
- Appeals to both men and women
- Would work well in a variety of media (web sites, t-shirts, fitness products, etc.)
- Your creative ideas!
Wat je niet wil
- something overly complicated that won't look good when printed on products