We are an online publishing company and we are planning to launch 'fulhamroad.co.uk' next year.
We are looking for a modern logo for 'fulhamroad.co.uk'. As part of the logo designs, we will also need an avatar, fav.icon and Twitter picture.
- The local community (businesses, residents)
- Shoppers, trendy types
- Advertisers (large and small)
We are planning to launch 'fulhamroad.co.uk' next year and are looking for a logo for 'fulhamroad.co.uk'. As part of the logo designs, we will also need an avatar, fav.icon and Twitter picture.
The designs will have a crisp, modern and shiny finish to it; and emphasise community, news and local services such as shopping and entertainment.
Preferred colours are red and black to fit in with twitter.com/kingsroad and twitter.com/notthillgate.
Typography is really important as this reflect the general "feel" of the area.
As some background; Fulham Road is a street in London and is known for the following landmarks:
- Stamford Bridge football ground, home of Chelsea F.C.
- The first Habitat store, opened by Terence Conran on May 11, 1964
- Cineworld Cinema
- Fulham Broadway tube station
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
Further background info on the road can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulham_Road
Good luck - and thank you!