Shannon Harlow (Blog for a female entrepreneur trying to "Stay Ahead of the Curve"
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
This logo is for me blog. I am writing a blog called "Shannon Harlow- The adventures of a female entrepreneur trying to stay ahead of the curve".
I own a sports bra business called Belle Curves (website: http://www.mybellecurves.com) and my blog is going to be about the process of launching this company.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Logo types om te ontdekken
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
I would like an image of me actively walking my two dogs (both are half french bulldog half boston terrier...see attached image). I would the image to have lots of energy like the two sample images I attached with the girls walking the dogs. If possible I would like the image to look like I am walking from the left to the right part of the screen (however, I am open to other ideas).
Since my blog references "Staying ahead of the curve"and the company I own is called "Belle Curves" I would love to find a way to incorporate a curvy road where it looks like we are staying "ahead of the curve".
I have attached two images of me in hopes this will help with the sketch.
As for the image of me I would like:
1. Brown hair in a pony tail
2. Body image and outfit (including shoes) similar to the image with the girl in pink walking with brown dog (preferably with slightly larger..i.e medium size bust)
3. eye color light green with slight blue hint
For the image of the dogs I would like:
1. Two dogs that look similar to mine walking on a tandem leash.
2. Their large ears with a slightly round tip like a french bulldog (not pointy like a boston terrier).
3. I would like the dogs walking forward with their heads turned towards the side so you can see their faces.
Thank you for showing interest in my posting. I look forward to working with you.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt