Looking for the GoodyShark.com logo focusing on gamer traffic looking to get free games and accesories.
The website helps people get free gaming and electronic "goodies" by completing advertiser offers and doing promotions for our site.
The logo should target the 16-25 year olds who are looking to win/grab free games, game accessories, ipods, iphones and the like.
We will follow-up with a contest for several advertising banners, but we need logo baseline first.
- The logo might include a shark that is getting or holding prizes related to gamers.
- I like the flavor and confident attitude of Bruce the Shark in Finding Nemo. He looks like he is getting away with something, and that is what our customers want to do. See http://www.salemthesoldier.us/bruce.html for a few images
- Here is one example of a shark that looks like he just got away with something http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/webl…rk-sketch/
- The shark graphic should not be too mean or scary because we also serve
youthful girls and we want to be a fun and festive website image.
- We cannot violate the gameshark.com logo, but many of our customers will be familiar with it, and it is a positive association to many gamers.