1. I'd like Geisha to look dangerously seductive. She has a gorgeous innocent young face, beautiful skin, and slender attractive body revealing her smooth arm, hands and skinny long legs.
Her face looks more Asian mixed. She is gently SMILING showing her confidence and her charm.
She is wearing a SHORT GEISHA ROBE above knees so we can show her legs illustrating how insanely skinny she is. Body proportion 1/3 torso and 2/3 legs.
IMPORTANT!!! She looks EXAGGERATELY SKINNY almost like a STICK similar to “Skinny Girl Cocktail” and tall with a long legs because that’s our main selling feature of our product.
She is seducing the dragon as her pet. Dragon in GREEN color...
Geisha represent a female audience and the Dragon represent the male audience.
2. Draw the geisha like the first sample picture with an angelic face like the third sample picture in the simplified version.
Show off her skinny arm, hands, and slender long legs.
3. Simplified version of that geisha - No tattoo on her skin, a simpler kimono, simplified the dragon, and hold only 1 fan.
4. Overall she looks in confident and in control of that dragon with her charming smile.
Dragon is for the male audience. Make the dragon look happy friendly too.
5. I prefer to be colourful to see all the details.
Logo that looks similar to Skinny Girl Coctail in Oriental style Geisha with Dragon. I’d like to see that she is very seductive and very pretty.
1. She has a big sexy eyes similar like sample #3 and #4 with Asian feature and she looks at the dragon seductively illustrating she is in control of that powerful dragon. She is smiling gently showing her confidence that she is the winner.
Dragon looks super excited that he is about to get pampered by the geisha.
2. Add the big fan behind her like sample #7
3. Cherry blossom are beautiful...add it on the big fan like #7, add on her hair pin hanging down like sample #8
4. She is holding that dragon in the position like #8 sample. Dragon is Green color
5. Kimono Dress
Pink Ombré or Red with a few elegantly decorated Cherry Blossom flowers.
6. Dragon Face Drawing - use similar like sample #10...You can add the wing to the dragon (optional - not required).
Thank you designers