A non-profit game modification development team is seeking a new logo design for an upcoming version of a game modification for "Counter-Strike: Source" called "GunGame5", now coded using the Python scripting language.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
What is GunGame?
To help to understand, I will link you to an interview with the lead developer of the game: http://www.fpsbanana.com/pages/1095
Simply put, GunGame is a modification that is level-based where every player on the game server is given a specific set of weapons, in a specific order. The players all start on the same weapon, and as they gain kills, the players "level up" to the next weapon. Once a single player completes all weapons in the weapon order, that player wins, and a new match begins.
The GunGame Community:
GunGame is the most popular Counter-Strike: Source modification with over 2,000 servers worldwide hosting the modification.
- A Python (snake) integrated into the logo.(Notice that 5 could probably be turned into a snake pretty easily)
- A possible *hint* of Monty Python since Python is named for that.
- Maybe some kind of shield in the back, maybe.(this is not that important)
- The winner will need to supply artwork in various sizes in a minimum of 1 vector format readable by Adobe Illustrator and other sizes in TIF format plus one in PSD(Photoshop Document).
- Take a look at the link to the interview. The GunGame4 logo is there. This logo should look better than that one.
- Also check http://gungame5.com/forums
Wat je niet wil
- Monotone images.
- Don't use images from the game as they would already be copyrighted.
- Don't use cartoonish images for the snake.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt