- Proposed residential property management company (New to market). Therefore service based business in an established very competitive market place. The main services provided include advertising, interviewing and screening prospective tenants, undertaking inspections of the properties and managing the contracting, collection of rent, repairs and maintenance. Good communication with landlords and tenants is essential.
- Boutique feel to the name and logo, though most clients will not be corporate and will be ‘average joe’s’, and ‘mums and dads’ so cannot be pretentious.
- The property management business should therefore portray the concept of helping people with “asset protection”, ie. the maintenance of their investment.
- Will not be the ‘low cost provider’ in the market place
- Will be more professional/corporate (though very approachable) than the competition
- Will provide ‘value added services’ & ‘additional services’ over and above what is currently provided in the market place. The base charge will reflect/include part of these additional value added services however, additional services will be available for an additional charge.
- Good use of color and design required shortly for consistent branding on signs, stationary, vehicles, web site etc.
I'm really excited to see what you come up with - all the best!