Red Catering Buzz words: Classic but modern, Artisanal, refined, hipster, sustainable, locally sourced, lunch box, Est. 2012, boutique, warm.
1. If your logo were a car, what kind would it be?
1948 Jaguar Mark IV - http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1945-…ark-iv.htm
(But with a really hot hipster guy behind the wheel!)
2. If your logo were a drink, what kind would it be?
Classic St. Germaine Cocktail meets the martini – simple but refined
3. Who is the primary audience for your site? If you like, you can use a persona or two (e.g. Julie, age 26, lives in Greenpoint, works for a tech start-up et).
Young, busy Manhattan professionals looking for a lunch sampling for a refined palate and who want more creative, inventive, fresh, sustainable and locally sourced options.–could be layers, Non-profits, tech start ups, etc.
4. Why is this person visiting your site? What drove them there and what do they want to learn?
They are looking for a more refined, artisanal gourmet catering option for meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars and recurring (daily/weekly/bi-monthly) office lunch delivery. Additionally, we will be offering a passed hors d’oeuvres option, so our clients also have the alternative to have Red cater their more formal events.
5. What differentiates you from your competitors?
We are a boutique catering company that tailors our menus to the taste and preferences of our clients. We also use local and sustainable products (food and packaging).