Manuel Schrapers is a Civil Engineer by training from Hamburg, Germany, studying for his MBA part-time, and currently working as a Project Manager in Sri Lanka for an Austrian construction company on a construction project. He's had an ongoing interest in environmentally-friendly construction methods which is the base for his business start- up ambitions.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Market investigation is in progress therefore no specific target group can be named yet. But in general every potential new house- owner who's interested in environmentally sustainable housing, saving of energy consumption costs and preferable lives in areas with either cold winters or hot summers (to gain a higher advantage of the energy- saving design concept).
Target is to create a logo which combines following characteristics:
- Saving of energy
- Environmentally sustainable housing
- Wooden construction method
- Customized design
- German technical background
- The U.S. office will constantly work together with designers and companies in Germany and the U.S.
- Modern but professional (not to fancy colours and shapes)
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt