Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Hot Toast is a bookkeeping and accounting business catering to small creative and service-led companies.
Hot Toast has vast experience working with creative companies - including ad agencies, film/tv production and media - which means they know the ins and outs of the industry, can help your business prosper in a very fast-paced digital environment, and is not your average boring accountant.
The typical target audience for Hot Toast is male, 35-50 years old, and has been a Director or Executive within the corporate world, before starting their own small creative business. They tend to have a very impressive roster of clients, and expect reliable, professional, straightforward financial support and advice, with no excuses for poor performance.
They want more than just numbers - they need strategic advice, market analysis and someone who can present the bigger financial picture for the company as a whole, which is what sets Hot Toast apart from traditional bookkeeping and accounting firms.
• Grant applications and management
• Business planning and advice
• Accounting and financial analysis
• Strategic advice
Hot Toast’s consultants are young and vibrant, and model is very collaborative - you can think of them as an important part of your small team.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Accounting en financiën
Welke kleuren wil je terugzien in jouw ontwerp?
Andere kleur vereisten
Doesn't need to be red or orange to represent "hot", but prefer red over orange.
Quite like fresh colours mixed with charcoal.
Must reproduce well in CMYK and Hex.
Om ons een idee te geven van het algehele gevoel van jouw merk, laat ons zien welke stijlen jij goed vindt
We like having the name of the company in simple font, but still nicely designed, with a clear, clever icon
Like the vibrant colours but not necessary to include so many colours in our logo
Please don't focus too much on "toast" being "hot". The name is abstract enough - the logo needs to convey what the company does as well.
• The logo must work in vertical and horizontal format.
• Hot Toast operates in the creative industry - film, design, media - so the logo should be slick and contemporary.
• Keep iconography simple - the company name is very creative so we don’t want to overwhelm with a logo that is too kitchy. It doesn't necessarily have to be a piece of toast.
• Colours should be fresh, vibrant and easily reproduced in CMYK and HEX.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt