logo needed for new brand to compete with existing national brands
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The brand “Joe Buys Gold” currently does not exist. Currently the business owner has a smaller, separate brand that serves a small geographic audience. The Joe Buys Gold brand wants to spread nationally, beginning by spanning the northeast corner of the United States.Joes Buys Gold hope to eventually compete with - cash4gold.com - goldlords.com
NEW 2/3/09: the client like the header of the web site mycashnow.com, particularly the area on the right side with cash in it.
The company / site will be centered on the persona and personality of “Joe” as being the middle class guy, not one of the big companies.
- users are possibly older people that don’t like to leave their homes
- people with no stores that buy gold close to them
- professional, clean design (consider that customers are dealing with items they think have value)
- the business owner would prefer the use of blue and white (possibly accented by gold) *also an interest in hinting at skies in design
- the brand is being developed for middle class or “regular” people.
- the business owners have stated they like something about the use of pillars, like on buildings for financial institutions
Wat je niet wil
- design does not want to appear too corporate or "big business", while not compromising professionalism
- not red
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt