Kineo was founded recently to service a large international telco to aide them in devising and executing marketing programs in the digital arena. So far the brand and logo was only mentioned in the occasional pitch PowerPoint presentations but now needs to be formalized.
There are two variations to the brand name, mKineo and just kineo, for both of which the new logo should work. The reason being that this is not completely decided yet and is influenced by many other factors.
In both cases the greek word kineo means to innovate and is made up out of the words kines, which means movement, and neo, which means new. However, in the mKineo case, the "m" is added to emphasise the "marketing" innovation part on which the company specializes.
mKineo or kineo provides strategic digital marketing consulting services to large blue chip corporations around the world, designed to help these companies increase the ROI in an increasingly complex (digital technology) environment.
We create an overarchig strategy that suits all different internal business units and stake holders and then also project manage the implementation and execution of these strategies. However, in contrast to existing agency groups we are not doing this with internal resources but we contract the different project parts out to best of breed providers in the specific fields and only take care of the overall project management to ensure to all project parts fit into the overarching strategy.
For example, the telco in question might engage us to drive more online and retails sales and we would coordinate all parties involved to reach this goal, e.g. companies to build the actual websits, retail consuting companies, media companies purchasing media placements, technology companies providing analytics and ad serving, brand and creative companies coming up with great communication ideas.
- Logo that works both with the word kineo and mKineo
- Potential tag line for both is "marketing innovation"
- In the mKineo case the "m" could be highlighted in a different colour or otherwise different style
- Logo should incorporate the "innovation" idea based on the original meaning of "movement" and "new"
- The current logo (and colors) under http://kineo.com.au is well liked but is lacking a recognizable icon and professional execution
- Logo needs to work both on a black and white background
- All artwork with layers intact in Photoshop format
- Overly fancy designs and icons, keep it simple