We are looking for a simple, identifiable logo for a new start-up clothing line to be launched originally in Canada. As an idea in our heads we have an oak tree with a crown resting (somewhat slanted) on the top of it. Of course, we are open to see what else can be created.
King Oak Clothing
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
As mentioned in the summary, we are looking for a simple, identifiable logo for a new start-up clothing line.
Our idea is to have an oak tree, simple in design and colours, with a crown (original and identifiable, most important piece) resting on the top of it. We picture the crown slanted to either side.
However, if you think you have something that would be incredible for our company's logo, feel free to submit your design. Make sure the design is appropriate to the guidelines set out (identifiable, simple, crown most important and original) and corresponds to the name of the company and the clothing industry.
Design MUST come in a vector graphic (prefer Photoshop)
- Open to different colour schemes
- Simple, Identifiable Design
- Original Crown Design
- Can include text, but not necessary
- Photoshop Image File (or other Vector Graphic)
Wat je niet wil
- Colour schemes that don't match...this is a clohting line
- Unoriginal or copied designs
- Anything that could be confused for another clothing line
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt