We are a law firm looking for a logo to represent our modern and straight forward approach as distinct from the traditional, complicated and conventional firms.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
We target individuals and corporate clients including companies with an international touch. We aim to have a logo which represents our modern setup while permeating professionalism, practicality and seriousness.
Given that the words allowed under "Requirements" are limited, I am starting with listing our requirements here:
- A modern elegant font should do. No curls or spikes in the font. Just straight and simple. An exception might be accepted with the symbol “&”. Might be a good idea to have the symbol “&” re-worked to incorporate the letter “P” or two P’s. Since the two words in the logo are the same, I do not think that we can do without the symbol “&” but we are still open to ideas.
- The logo can incorporate a simple font showing the words “Portelli & Portelli” and a graphical element in the middle of the two words, or before, or after the said words, which would show the “P” letter or two of them to represent the merger of Portelli & Portelli. Although we imagine the words in capital letters, we are open to ideas. We do NOT imagine any images of columns typically used in court buildings NOR images of scales representing the concept of justice. We deem these to be antiquated and only linked to lawyers practicing only litigation. We are more than simply litigators. Cont/d under "Requirements"
- We do not aim to have a multitude of colours, perhaps at most 2 colours (no fancy colours anyway). We think it is a good idea to have one “Portelli” in one colour and the other “Portelli” in another colour but we are open to ideas. When using colours, given that we often send copies of our correspondence by scanned .pdf docs, it might be a good idea not to use extremely light colours in the logo, since a grayscale scan might not show on a pdf document or in a fax transmission. However, I have seen quite a number of nice logos with an inverted image (being a solid background with white letters in it)…this is acceptable since it would still show in fax transmissions or grayscale scanning.
- The word “Advocates” can be in a different font and can be positioned beneath the words “Portelli & Portelli” or at the side.
- Although coming from a competitor’s site, I saw a number of nice and meaningful logos at http://www.paperstreet.com/blog/1613 - See for example, WALK, Aeroplane, Just Creative design, upside down, shelter, families, inequality
- We also liked the logo that can be seen at http://99designs.com/logo-design/store/12440. Obviously if the R in the mentioned logo had to become a P, the logo would lose its lustre however.
Anyway, we are open to ideas. You're the designer, we're only lawyers!
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt