We are a consulting firm in Austin, TX providing expert system administration and software development services.
Our expertise domains include:
- Unix systems support
- Web application development
- Database management
- Network design and management
- Hardware design and management
- Systems security
- Virtualization solutions
Our services are globally available to any business looking for Master-level Geeks in various Information Technologies.
Our target audience generally consists of:
- Small businesses in need of part time information technology support
- Any businesses looking for technology experts to help design and guide projects utilizing the latest and greatest technologies
- First and foremost: have fun and be creative!
- See attached logo.png - ***Ignore the icon***, focus on the font/colors
- Not wanting lots of boxes/bubbles in design, like in logo.png - want something new
- The font is called "House Movements - Runway" from House Industries
About the font:
I have the font used in logo.png, but it was purchased from a design house. I really want to incorporate this font in the logo, though, so if you need it, contact me through 99designs and I will email it to you. All I ask is that you remove the font from your systems after the project is over. House Industries is a group of extremely talented designers like all of you, so please be respectful. =)
- I would like a simple/clean logo
- Perhaps a couple versions? Suitable for various advertising mediums - say a simple one for shirts/hats/pens and a more complex one for web/print? Up to you, Right-Brainers! =D
- Obviously, a theme along the lines of a cloud would make sense, but I'm honestly open to anything. Surprise me!
- Need layered RGB file in Photoshop PSD format
- Also need CMYK image in AI format
I came to 99designs to find creativity and different styles. I've been extremely impressed with the designs submitted on other projects, so I'm hoping to get a lot of options from you.
I will be very active with the project, submitting feedback and ratings at least a couple of times a day ( probably a lot more! )