A new corporate brand logo is required for use in a variety of applications, but doesn’t have to cover all of them. It should be simple, work in mono, apply itself to motion graphics, and work effectively as as a website or poster masthead. It goes without saying it should capture the modified street machine vibe and motorsport energy.
What are we looking for:
1. Something immediately identifiable as Summernats with a striking font and unique design.
2. Keep it simple. We don’t want too many components or intricate elements. Keep it clear and ensure it is easily identifiable against various backgrounds, in both colour/mono. Ideally the new logo should work well in a variety of small and large applications including:
• Corporate uses - letterhead, email signatures
• Large and small format signage, fence fabric, media backdrops
• TV Graphics
3. Something cool enough that our predominantly male audience will buy as merchandise - on a shirt, cap or hoodie. We are a dynamic, very lively 4 day annual event.
4. We are open to colour options. However suggestions in keeping with our event look and feel include:
• Black… It’s tough. Anti-authority. Cool. A bit rock n roll.
• Red/Yellow/Orange… Flames. Action. Daring. Caution. Danger.