PointWallet is a travel rewards hub that allows users to aggregate all their airline, hotel, and credit card rewards programs in one place, providing a snapshot of their current rewards balances across all programs in one location.
PointWallet is comprised of a website, PointWallet.com (which hasn't launched) and an iPhone application.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Business and casual travelers (some frugal), iPhone users and just about anyone who suffers from this problem: having multiple airline rewards programs and no easy way to manage them and make choices over which carrier to fly based on the miles that they have.
Create a 1) PointWallet logo that will look good on a variety of mobile phone screens as well as on a web page. In addition to the PointWallet logo, create a 2) iPhone icon which will need to be designed as part of this project as well. This icon will be the application icon on the iPhone used to open PointWallet mobile on the iPhone device.
- PointWallet should be one word
- PointWallet is a centralized store of reward program miles, points or any program currency as "wallet" suggests
- Not opposed to wallet imagery, but would like to see more creative approaches to representing that very concept more abstractly
- Like the idea of red and blue as the primary colors with white as well. This is not a strict requirement.
- iPhone icon should be identifiable with the PointWallet logo whether it says "PointWallet" in it or not (which would be difficult to include the text given the space)
- "Motion," "storage" and "security" are some concepts that would be nice to come through in the designs
- iPhone icon should be 60x60 pixels
I look forward to your submissions! I will be checking the context at least bi-daily and providing feedback. Thanks for your interest.