Looking for a brand identity for web, print, biz cards. The brand needs to be modern, fresh, up market, unique, classy and feminine- Think 5 star hotel! The brand and image that is associated with Balance needs to ooze confidence and exclusivity. Will need vector, jpg & eps formats. Successful logo designer will be offered opportunity to design website, business cards and print materials.
Use this as an opportunity to express yourself.
Balance- Personal Lifestyle Assistant
Balance- Personal Lifestyle Assistant helps people to get organised- we do anything from setting up peoples home office, picking up their dry cleaning, organising their holidays, personal shopping and event management.
The brand needs to be modern, fresh, up market, unique, classy and be attractive to an individual who is wealthy- the New Rich.
I want Balance to be the focus of the logo with Personal Lifestyle Assistant as the sub heading/tagline. The website is going to be http://www.balancepla.com.au This brand really needs to be an extension of my personality as the business is all about personal service and people need to connect with me and the brand. I like nature and the colours it offers. I like harmony. I like patterns. I am unique and like to impress people by exceeding their expectations. I like icons. My primary clients are going to be wealthy women and small businesses. Other businesses that offer similar services include:
This logo needs to be striking and classy enough that people will feel happy talking about it and referring it to their friends. The logo will be applied to all other small business branding needs- website, business cards, clothing, promotional material, stationary. The successful designer will be offered the first opportunity to design all of the above.
This is a first time business for me that will rely heavily on a strong brand to gain clients. Please give me some love and help me make this business successful!!
• Must be functional for both print (color, B&W, greytone) and web
• Submissions should be in vector format for resizing purposes
• Contemporary design that oozes appeal and ambience
• Balance to be the key word and Personal Lifestyle Assistant as the subheading/tagline.
- If an icon is used/developed it should be simple,unique, fresh, relevant and natural looking- Seek inspiration from nature
- Colours that are not overpowering- think subtle colours
• Too many colors
• Clip art or anything that looks like or has the feel of cheap, tacky, and/or careless design work
• A logo that uses icons that pidgeon hole the services I offer e.g. don’t want an icon of me driving around, organising events, scales etc.