Now, imagine that you could trade out the middle word into a series of other words and keep the logo theme in tact.
Example: YourPitchSucks.com and so on.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
- You know the "For Dummies" network? That's a memorable logo. They have "Raising a Cat for Dummies" and "Logo Design for Dummies", etc... http://www.dummies.com/
I need a similar type concept. But my network is YourStuffSucksNetwork.com
- So, example: "YourPodcastingSucks.com" The "Podcasting" needs to be changed out with other words around it in a consistent way.
- So the "Podcasting" needs to be in a different font and color and perhaps in some type of chat bubble, or post it note or something that makes it stand out.
- The main keys to take away here are that I can change out "Podcasting" for other words in the same style, and that the logo is memorable.
- When you think "For Dummies" you can see the logo in your head. I need that.
- Creative logos that are memorable
- Heavy use of type, not so much clip art
- Final delivery in high-res PSD layered file
- All clipart must be proven to be royalty-free
Wat je niet wil
- Item 1...
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt