We need a stylish and professional look and feel for a web site that encourages business women to sign up for an innovative leadership program. We want to start with a stylish, clean logo with a design edge that would be possibly represent the look and feel of our future website. Designs rated 5 stars will enter our internal competition, in which our team will choose the one they like best.
Brand Me: A journey through choices for talented women
Brand Me is a personal leadership program targeted to women in professional, business settings in the European context. Brand Me reflects the idea that each one of us is a brand and that we have an impact, in terms of emotions and associations, on the way we come across to others. Through coaching, reflection and feedback we can develop our personal brand to ensure it is closely aligned to our values and reflects our dreams and aspirations going forward.
The Brand Me program was developed through our experience in designing and delivering hundreds of senior leadership programs over the past 15 years. We realized that women are always in the minority in these workshops, which are designed for men, with usually only one or two women attending in a group of 30.
Based on intensive interviews and research we have designed a 3.5 day leadership workshop for women only called Brand Me: A journey through choices for talented women. Through speaker inputs, coaching, reflection, and experiential learning, participants work intensively to develop their self-understanding and repertoire to enable them to create even greater impact in their professional and personal lives. By the end of the workshop they have developed a cohesive vision and a strategy to deliver it. A deeply personal experience, by the end of the program participants will feel ready and supported in taking the next steps in their leadership journey.
We will develop a website to support our Brand Me sales, marketing, and PR activities. The website is intended for two key audiences: 1) potential participants to the Brand Me program; 2) potential sponsors, usually HR or other business budget holders who finance the program. The website’s key purpose will be to provide information and a place to register for upcoming workshops. The site and logo need to radiate a professional image while at the same time being intelligently playful. We’d like people to trust the serious intentions of the program without it being too heavy.
Designs rated up to 5 by me will enter our competition (held afternoon on closing of competition), in which our team will choose the one they like best.
• Main title: Brand Me
• Tagline: A journey through choices for talented women
• We would like more emphasis to be placed on the “Me” than on the “Brand” in the logo.
• An understated, elegant logo with a creative twist. The Brand Me logo should represent: style, purity, understated, humour, privilege, effectiveness
• Brand Me stands for: choice, professional + personal, intensity, authenticity, elegance and intelligence
• The logo should spark a sense of association, interest in knowing more, and be aesthetically appealing
• Adobe Photoshop vector format
• Don't use the combination of BM (from Brand Me) as a core element
• The image should not be: frivolous, girly, cocky, cheap, mainstream
• The image should not suggest/refer to the feminist movement or political correctness
- Avoid colours with obvious/stereotypical gender associations, for example pink or blue.