Royalty based finance is company that will provide a new source of capital for small to medium sized technology businesses. The capital comes in the form of debt that is paid back over an unspecified period of time and in unspecified amounts.
A simple example illustrates the concept:
• A twitter consulting company wants to raise money. The company currently does approx 1MM in revenues.
• Royalty based finance offers twitconsult 250K to grow their business.
• Twit consult uses the 250K for 1 year.
• Starting in the 13th month, the “loan” starts to be paid back with a 10% royalty of gross proceeds (cash collected) until an agreed upon amount is paid back. Usually 3 to 5 times the 250K.
Benefits to constituents:
• Royalty based finance takes the risk of the timing and the amount of payback.
• Twitconsult gets capital to grow its business without diluting shareholders.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
- Small to medium sized business owners
Businesses in the 1MM to 10MM in revenues size
Owners looking to grow their businesses
Technology companies with margins of 50% or more
1. Logo: Strong, simple,
a. Logo likely to include logotype but not required
b. Logo should NOT include the .com
c. All Logo should include a black and white version (colors can be added in a separate treatment)
d. Logo that can be used on all website pages (white or colored background)
e. Ideally, a part of the logo should be used as an icon (for “favorites” icons)
f. Feel free to experiment with fonts / colors / styles and graphics
g. Please use your own original fonts & no cliparts.
2. Business Card
Print file format : *.ai (CMYK) and *.jpg
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt