For a new to develop cosmeticbrand in the beautybranche, we are looking for a new logo.
Below you see a number of points as input. The first product to be introduced will be hairextensions with matching careproducts. In the future the brand must be an ‘umbrella’ for several cosmetics segments.
The look of the brand must be affordable, contemporary luxury, which is offered in a substainable way. Compare for example the carbrand Tesla and clothingbrand G-Star RAW; contemporary, wayward touch and durable.
- Name: Double True
- Thoughts behind the name:
- strengthening the identity of the user (reinforces what you want to project)
- fair, sustainable
- superlative beautyproducts that offers more
- double drawn is a feature of our hair extensions (full to the point)
- Brandname for beautyproducts (hairextensions, cosmetic products, careproducts)
- Sustainable appearance, but also contemporary (no ‘tree-hugging’ sense)
- Logo will usually be used in a sustainable packaging with cardboard look
- Also in diapositive for use on dark backgrounds
- No use of ‘fancy’ colors
- Subscript beneath the logo as ‘hairextensions’, ‘lipstick’, ‘shampoo’, etc.
Keywords for some inspiration
- Luxury, beauty
- Bold, wayward
- Wide (female) audience
Persons and brands fors ome inspiration
- Gwen Stefanie, Pharrell Williams
- Tesla, G-Star RAW
What we like to receive
- Illustrator file (AI)
- Used Fonts
Attached you will find a packaging we will use for one of the products.