Writer seeks identity for blog that will consider creative ways of communicating messages, with branding, media, methods as typical topics. The logo should be clever and fun, but not to the extent that it is unprofessional.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
I've done some initial work of my own on a logo, sketching variations on a fountain pen nib. The design need not be so literal in playing on "indelible ink" as the origin of the name. I've primarily worked as a computer programmer for the last decade but have always been involved in a writing project of a sort. In the last few months, I've shifted focus from programming to writing and am looking for an outlet to share what I know and what I've learned.
- Color is primarily at the discretion of the designer, though I'm likely to reject a design that favors pink. (Sorry, I'm a guy.)
- I have no tagline as yet and I'm not sure I want or need one.
- As for style, I want something that will work well in 2-color and black/white. However, don't limit yourself to just 2-color or black/white for your proposed logo design.
- Though not imperative, I'd also like a logomark that lends itself well as an end sign (also known as end mark, a symbol used at the end of a story or post).
Wat je niet wil
- I'm not looking for an intricate or elaborate design. The logo is for the Web as a medium and it should scale well. I'll consider the blog's layout and design on finalizing the logo.