We are moving into a new business phase....New Business Name and New Logo. Chartered Accounting Firm re-branding into 3 divisions. 1. Accounting; 2. Loans; 3. Superannuation
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are a progressive, hip and professional accountancy firm. Our business is fast growing and expanding. We are looking to move our business forward with a sleek new business name and logo.
Our 3 divisions will be:
- Business Initiatives Accounting
- Business Initiatives Loans
- Business Initiatives SuperOur business has a range of clients from 20+ to 60+.
The business owner is in his 30's and the staff working here are from early 20's to 50's.
The business has been running for over 11 years. Its current business name is Matthew White & Associates - a rather cliché way of naming an Accounting firm.
- Our current color scheme is blue (Blue PMS293), yellow (Process Yellow) and white. We would be keen to keep these colors to aid the transition with our clients.
- Business Initiatives will be the main branding, but we will want the 3 divisions to be easily recognisable.
- Sleek design
- Professional, corporate feel
- Design to be in .png (preferred) or .pfd (2nd choice)
Wat je niet wil
- I don't want a boring traditional "Accountants" logo
- I don't want a cluttered logo