Develop logo concepts for and employee / industrial relations company. The company provides simple advice in a complex area and want their brand to be corporate but friendly, consoling.
Download Creative Brief
Download Company Profile
What is Employee Relations?
EmployeeRelations is the black and white of a business’s HR. It’s the compliance, thecontracts, the agreements, the forms, the processes and the safeguards that abusiness needs when it employs people.
“Basically...it’s about business”.
Hugh McPherson, Managing Director, Basically
You can’tbe everything to everyone...
The field ofHuman Resources is extensive. Basically does not claim to provide a ‘totalHR solution’ as so many companies do. Basically focuses on thefoundations of employment on which all further HR activities can then be based.
We deliverwhat we know...
With expertinsight into both generalist HR and Employee Relations, Basically seeksto provide clients with the building blocks on which they can progress their HRstrategies with surety.
A housebuilt on sand...
The environmentin which all employers operate is often a perilous one. Ensuring that there isstructural integrity in its employment model allows a company to concentrate onthe extension of its wider HR programs.
Two birdswith one stone...
With HR beingsuch a broad church, the challenges to those with operational responsibilityfor HR can be burdensome. Basically provides access to a variety ofdistinct, specialised alliance partners whilst retaining a primary point ofcontact which coordinates relevant initiatives.
Listen tothose who know...
Basically works with both the company and its established advisers to achievethe best outcome. Employee Relations strategies should work for a business; thebusiness should not work for them.
Keep youreye on the ball...
Basically isbuilt on relationships. A commitment to constant review of the effectiveness ofa company’s employee relations strategy allows for continual improvement andovercomes the shortfalls
- Logo needs to be represented with a tagline and without a tagline.
- logo must be able to be reproduced small and large and online and print
- Company name is: Basically
- Tagline is: It’s about business
- Would prefer a colour set which descends from darker shades through to lighter shades but not bright (for example: deep purples through to mauve, or deep greens through to powder green). Definitely no bright yellows, oranges, pinks
- logo should be: Bold, Concise, Simple: Basically
- EPS or illustrator files to be supplied at completion
- must be vector to allow scaling in future
- Definitely no bright yellows, oranges, pinks