Subtitle: Dein Medien-Update
We want to start "DigiScan" as a news-service for a young target group (12-18y) via WhatsApp, Telegram and e-mail.
We'll send out short weekly updates to our subscribers. The topics will most likely be in the field of "new media" (social media, smartphones, internet security, data privacy, new trends etc.). As we’ll have a young target group, our goal is to educate and to be entertaining and funny at the same time.
People can subscribe to DigiScan using an online-form where they can choose to get the news-update via instant messenger (WhatsApp or Telegram) or e-mail. The form will be quite simple and won’t have a fancy design, therefore the logo design doesn't need to stick to any template.
The logo will mainly be used on the web, but probably also on flyers and posters. Because of our young audience we need a logo that ist pretty, recognizable and playful but not to complex. The choice of font and capitalization is up to the designer. But it's a requirement to use free fonts. To be a little more specific:
- nothing to cluttered or complex (no graffiti look and feel)
- letters of name should be clearly readable
- logo should work on bright and on dark backgrounds alike
- we are open for creativity and craziness: playful enough for 12-year-olds but nothing too childish that might scare away 18-year-olds
- must be scalable to various sizes and maintain legibility
- we want to use the logo with and without subtitle (“Dein Medien-Update”), so we need two different versions; one with and one without subtitle
Important: The winning logo should be a **vector graphic** and as such been delivered (i.e. Illustrator). We will give lots of feedback and will check this website often for submissions and comments.
We're looking forward to be impressed by your designs!