Oliver's Trains & Toys
Oliver’s Trains is a online toy store specializing in wooden trains. We are going to relaunch our business and website and want to start with a makeover of our logo.
If current logo (http://www.oliverstrains.com) is used , we would like it to be more dynamic and playful.
We are open to a completely new logo if it’s well done.
1. The name “Oliver’s Trains” is based on our 2 year old son being absolutely crazy about trains.
2. We sell classic toys, thus the logo should convey that message. Is there such think as neo-vintage with a modern twist?
3. Many of the toys we are going to add will have educational value. Maybe the logo should reflect that?
4. We love modern, simple and timeless design!!!
Primary: Adults (ages 25 - 50) shopping for children's (ages 0 - 12) toys. Adults looking for collectible toys.
1. Primary colors, (up to 3, maybe more, but not too many)
2. Should work in black and white
3. Should work in grayscale