Bindo Labs Limited (bindolabs.com) is an IT startup on a mission of developing contemporary, innovative e-commerce services. Bindo Labs is made up of a team of tech enthusiasts/entrepreneurs with a keen bias towards innovation & action. Currently, Bindo Labs is filing a few patent applications that will significantly differentiate Bindo from any existing e-commerce platforms.
Bindo Labs is dedicated to the development of an effective, secure and user-friendly C2C marketplace, Bindo. Similar to eBay and Amazon, Bindo allows buyers/sellers to sell almost everything. Bindo will employ a patent-pending payment system to enhance efficiency/security along with an innovative marketing strategies to grow organically. Bindo Labs values innovation and has a vision of building a fun and user-friendly online marketplace that seamlessly integrated into everyday life.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
bindo.com: although Bindo is the first one of its kind, it serves as an alternative for typical online marketplace shoppers and sellers.
bindolabs.com: the audience of bindolabs.com could be anyone interested in knowing about the company behind Bindo. They could be job seeker, investor, journalist, etc...
This contest is for the design for a "bindo labs" logo which should be made up of two components, "bindo" and "labs". The 1st part of the logo, "bindo", will also serve as the logo for the innovative ecommerce platform, Bindo. The 2nd part of the logo, "labs", may use a similar or different style as long as both parts go well together visually. In other word, the "bindo" in the "bindo labs" logo can be used as a standalone logo for bindo.com, a contemporary and innovative C2C e-commerce marketplace.
- prefer logotype
- prefer the un-capitalized "bindo" rather than "Bindo" or "BINDO"; "labs" is quite flexible as long as it goes well with "bindo"
- prefer non-italic
- "bindo" should be the highlight of the logo because it will also serve as the logo for bindo.com
- bold: people can easily identify our logo even at a distance.
- use special font and/or letter arrangement: to make the logo stand out
- casual, friendly, somewhat playful
- playful but not cheap or childlike
- prefer an awesome logo that reflects a spirit rather than the business nature (e-commerce)
- maybe colorful: feel free to experiment with colors
- maybe energetic