"VUI" / Vanuatu Utilities & Infrastructure Limited / A Pernix Group Company
VUI will be providing power services to the people of Vanuatu. VUI stands for Vanuatu Utilities & Infrastructure Limited and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pernix Group, Inc. Pernix Group is publicly traded international power and construction company. Besides providing power on the island VUI seeking out other business/investment opportunities in the country, including but not limited to construction. This contest is for creating a look for this company.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
potential investors, shareholders, government officials and power users.
• The logo should prominently display the company name (can be the abbreviated version) and offer an option with the following wording included “A Pernix Group Company”.
• The new VUI logo may utilize the existing Pernix Group globe, with identifying subsidiary marks; the logo shall not in any way modify the existing Pernix Group logo. Instead should be the use of the current Pernix logo, with identifying marks for this subsidiary, namely the brand name of VUI or Vanuatu Utilities & Infrastructure Limited. We are also open to a new logo look for this subsidiary, but want to stay within the same group of colors.
• The logo should be suitable for placement on white or black background; and should be appealing when printed in black and white.
• Logo should be suitable for printing on hard hats, coveralls, t-shirts, etc. And letterhead, business cards, customer billings, etc.
• The logo should be crisp and attractive.
• We may look to the winning deisgner for additional work.