Work2study abroad is an organization that assists students from the ASEAN region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam) to go and complete go and study their undergraduate degrees in Australia and New Zealand.
The organization helps the students with all aspects of this process,
from applying for their student visa to assistance in choosing the right undergraduate degree to finding suitable accommodation in their host country. They aim to help the students at every stage of the process, in order to make the process as simple as possible for both the students and their families.
Work2Study Abroad provides the following services.
• They are licensed by the AU & NZ Government Authority to lodge visa applications. They assist students and their families with all stages of the visa application process.
• They guarantee students the offer of three different course placements at universities in Australia and New Zealand. At least one of these will be the students first choice of school or course.
• They provide airport pickup upon arrival in Australia and New Zealand.
• They assist students with legally obtaining a working visa so that they can work 20 hrs per week during term time, and 40 hrs per week during the holiday. They also assist students with job placements.
• They organize affordable, police vetted accommodations for students during their entire stay in their host country.
The organization offers a similar service to Ferguson Education. (http:// fergusoneducation.com) This link is only to provide information on what the company does. Please do not refer to it in terms of branding.
WE DO NOT WANT TO INCLUDE A FEATHER IN THE LOGO! PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY MORE DESIGNS WITH FEATHERS.
Studying overseas is a big investment, of both time and money, for both the students and their families.
For many of these students, this will be the first time they are traveling abroad and perhaps the first time that they have been away from their families. Both the students and their families, have to feel safe in the knowledge that the organization is trustworthy and will take good care of their children for the entirety of their undergraduate degree.
The overall feel of the company should convey a sense of trust.
The people using this service will be young university graduates, so it must be appeal to both them and their parents.