Predominantly male consumers between the age of 25 and 45, physically fit. However, we are not like other sports/performance supplements out there; our style is unique in that we like the consumer to feel as though they are holding a performance luxury vehicle in their hands and not another run-of-the-mill energy supplement. No loud, annoying colors. Imagine an ad for Jaguar, Mercedes, Infiniti, etc. Dark, brushed metal, gradients, low lighting, and so on. Sleek, strong, sophisticated. Here's a link to the font, which can be downloaded from the site or from my attachment if you prefer:
Slogan: ignition for body and mind
1. Because of the font, try typing the "t" with an "f" instead and then flip it around so that it becomes the exact mirror image of the "f" from "Fire". Doing that also makes it look like a "t" again.
2. The dots above each "i" should be glassy flames instead, the first one a deep purple, the second a bold orange. This should also provide a soft lighting effect for the letters.
3. The SplitFire part should be a dark, brushed metal with a slightly raised/rounded form.
4. The "ignition for body and mind" part should be just below SplitFire, between the tail of the "p" and the end. "Ignition" should stand out subtly in color from the rest of the words.
5. This will appear on mostly dark backgrounds.
Thank you and have fun!